Ultima decided to implement an option for clients to digitally sign documents to save time and effort.
It requires 9 quick steps:
- Click to open an email you’ve received in your inbox requesting that you e-sign a document.
- Then click the link Click here to review and sign [name of document].
- Take a little time to review the agreement and when ready to sign, click the yellow Start tab. This will take you to the first field that needs your attention.
- Click once in the box as instructed to sign the document.
- You have two options for signing the document: Either a font-based signature or a biometric (drawn with your mouse) signature.
- Either way, first type your name in the signature field. If you want to use the font-based signature, simply click Apply when finished typing your name.
- If you prefer to use a biometric signature, click Draw and use your mouse to draw your signature. If you make a mistake while drawing your signature, click Clear to clear your signature and try again. When you have a signature you’re happy with, click Apply.
- The system will guide you through any additional fields you may need to complete. When all fields have been completed, a blue box will appear in the lower right-hand corner of the document. Click Click to sign to complete the signing process.
- There are a number of ways you can view or retrieve a copy of the signed agreement. To download a copy immediately after signing, click Download a copy and save it to your computer for future reference. And since a copy of the agreement has been sent to all parties, you will receive a signed copy in your inbox.