Ultima has pioneered the fee-based concept in South Africa since the company’s inception and we continuously refine our processes and services to the benefit of each client. Many financial advisors work on a commission basis which entails the generation of income from selling specific financial products. Rather than providing potential customers financial advice and present all the options to suit their requirements, specific financial products with which they are associated, are promoted.
Our fee-based approach excludes collection of commissions or referral fees paid by other product or service providers. It also eliminates any conflicts of interest such as advising clients to buy products and make investments while holding cash and other liquid assets which may be a more suitable recommendation, or to convert non-cash assets such as real estate and collectibles to cash and securities for which the advisor could gain incentives. Our fee-based compensation model allows us to be 100% objective in providing financial advice which we strongly believe is in the best interest of our clients.
In your journey towards a meaningful life, we assist you by:
- Developing a long-term financial investment plan covering estate and risk management considerations.
- Managing your long-term financial investment plan over time, helping you to maximise the probability of achieving your financial objectives.
- Helping you understand and managing the risks associated with investments.
- Continuously liaising with you, sharing knowledge and educating you on the pitfalls of bad financial behaviour, assisting you to manage the potential impact of macro-economic events.
- Helping you to maintain your focus on the more important aspect of long-term portfolio management, keeping your focus on the big picture.
- Continuously putting performance into perspective and in alignment with your objectives. Individual investments should be examined not just in context of overall market returns, but also as part of the larger portfolio over time.
Book your first consultation at no cost!
We invite you to complete the online Financial Planning Needs Analysis Questionnaire and submit your details to us. Please download either the English Financial Planning Needs Analysis Questionnaire or Afrikaans Financial Planning Needs Analysis Questionnaire and complete and fax or email the completed form to us at +27 12 348 3706 or firstname.lastname@example.org respectively.
This form caters for all your financial planning